A Christian Web Designer's Change of Heart.

Christian Hip Hop Artist Want to Make Money Too!

When I first designing web sites years ago, I thought it was all about making flashy, pretty web sites. I would get a job and I would spend hours trying to create the freshest looking web site. There is nothing wrong with a nice looking web site. Who wants to tell their friends or colleagues to look their ugly site?

You see, I had to learn that my job is not to make beautiful websites - my job is to make websites that make money for my clients. Like I said earlier, there is nothing wrong with a web site that is appealing, however they don't need to be award-winning, works of art. Unless your site is about imagery and things like that, then don’t make that the focus.

Now my focus with every, single website I build is for it to be a lead generating, sales making, conversion machine. During the past year or so I can honestly say I’ve spent enough hours to have a degree in Internet Marketing.

Here's a test for you... When someone comes to your site do you know how long he or she visits? Do you know what pages they visit the most? Yeah you can assume that they are going to your music page. How are people finding you on the Internet? If they never typed in your name would they ever find you? I bet there is a good chance that they will not. What do you have on your web site that makes visitor become repeat visitors?

I have an effective strategy that will help you and your business/ministry improve it’s number of viewers and increase your exposure. Even if you have a web site already, I can still help you move to the next level.

We have effective ways of making you show up on the first page of Google? Give Superior Interactive the opportunity to help you. We understand how to use web analystics to help your web site serve you better. You'll know when someone comes to your site how long he or she visits. That's important to know because it let you know if you are offering what people want. Your site should be "sticky". People should hang around and come back. We can help you know what pages are visited the most? You need to know where to focus your efforts. You’ll be able to discover how people are finding you on the Internet? We have strategies to help you get repeat visitors. Go to http://www.flint-webdesign.com and fill out our contact form so that we can set up a consultation with you.

Mention that you found out about Superior Interactive through Gospel Elevations and receive a discount. Don’t settle for only having a web site on the Internet. Do what is needed to increase your exposure. The Father takes pleasure in the prosperity of his people.

No comments: